Apothespa is currently seeking to recruit a high calibre beauty therapist for our new store on Cathedral Green, Exeter. This post can be either full OR part time.
– be able to offer exceptional standards in offering treatments, hygiene and customer care
– be organised, with excellent time keeping skills
– have high levels of personal and professional integrity
– be passionate about organic & natural skin care
– be warm, friendly and people focused
– enjoy working in a small team
– maintain exceptional cleanliness
Apothespa has an excellent reputation and offers organic & natural beauty treatments with a very holistic approach. We use mainly our own hand made luxury vegan friendly organic & natural skin care brand.
NVQ3 or equivalent is required, with no less than two years current experience.
Each staff member also receives a free product a month, staff discount, a free treatment a month. We also offer full in house product and treatment training.
Part-time hours: 25 – 40 per week
Application deadline: 17/09/2021
Expected start date: 04/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £10.00 per hour
Additional pay: Tips
Benefits: Employee discount & Store discounts
Schedule: 8 hour shift
All our salons are fully Covid Secure and full PPE will of course be provided.
Ability to commute/relocate: Exeter EX1 1EZ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Experience: beauty therapist: 2 years (preferred)
Licence/Certification: NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy (preferred)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV & covering lett