Covid Procedures, Terms & Conditions, Spa Etiquette at our Beauty Rooms
Covid 19 Procedures and Precautionary Steps - What to Expect
1. For the safety of all our clients and staff we are continuing with full Covid 19 procedures. Even if you feel very safe or are not worried about Coronavirus we ask you to respect and adhere to our policies anyway please.
2. If you have symptoms of Covid 19 the day before your appointment please let us know immediately. Your appointment will be rebooked if this is the case.
3. We are asking all clients to offer a negative covid test result FROM THE LAST 24 HOURS reported to the NHS either the evening before or the morning of your treatment. If you are unable to do the test you must state this at the time of booking and we will allow a 30 minute deep clean after your treatment for which there is a nominal charge of £7.50. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT TEST RESULTS OLDER THAN 24 HOURS and may refuse treatment if this appears to be the case.
4. Your temperature will be checked on arrival into salon. If your temperature is raised we will not be able to offer you a treatment and will ask you to return home straight away. We will then call you to rearrange.
5. On arrival into our treatment room you will be asked to sanitise and/or wash your hands with hot soapy water and to wear a mask in the salon. If you are exempt, we will still require you to wear a mask. If you have had either all your vaccines you will still be required to wear a mask to protect other people. Treatments will not be performed without a mask as we owe a duty of care to our staff and clients which follow.
6. Where possible we will operate your treatment with the window open / door ajar to increase ventilation
7. Our staff will be wearing full PPE which will include disposable aprons, mask, visor, gloves.
8. We will ask you to pay a deposit or in full for your treatment at the time of booking.
Spa Etiquette & General Information
9. Cancellations must be at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a 50% cancellation charge. Failure to cancel will incur the full charge of the appointment made.
10. Regretfully late arrival will result in reduced treatment time.
11. Please be aware that certain skin or nail conditions could prevent or restrict some treatments. Please notify prior to your appointment or upon booking.
12. All treatments and gift vouchers are non-refundable.
13. Children must be over 13 for treatments. If under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
14. Alcohol should not be consumed prior to treatments.
15. Tell us immediately if your treatment did not reach your expectations.