Apothespa is currently seeking to recruit high calibre beauty therapists for our brand new store opening on Cathedral Green, Exeter this Spring. We are looking for both full and part time staff.
– have high levels of personal and professional integrity and excel at offering quality treatments.
– be able to offer exceptional standards in everything you do
– be organised, with excellent time keeping skills
– be passionate about organic & natural skin care
– be warm, friendly and people focused
– enjoy working in a small team
– maintain exceptional cleanliness & hygiene
Apothespa has an excellent reputation and offers organic & natural beauty treatments with a very holistic approach. We use mainly our own hand made luxury vegan friendly organic & natural skin care brand.
NVQ3 or equivalent is required, with no less than two years current experience.
Passionate & Professional on every level
On joining our team you will be offered an excellent rate of pay. We also offer full product and treatment training, free treatments, products, staff discount, holiday in accordance with government guidelines and a company pension scheme and staff days out.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Tips
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
Schedule: 8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations: All our salons are fully Covid Secure and full PPE will of course be provided. All prospective candidates must have a Covid 19 Certificate in addition to the usual professional qualifications.
Licence/Certification: NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy (preferred)
Applications: please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org