Apothespa hand makes organic & natural skin care in the heart of Devon. We retail this through 5 stores in Devon, sell online and offer beauty & spa treatments in several of our locations.
We are looking for a part time Assistant Managers for our store in Teignmouth. This role is 3 days a week and weekend working is essential. Teignmouth provides a lovely location to work, close to the sea and is very accessible by road and rail.
The rate of pay will be up to £9.50 per hour, depending on skills ad experience.
You will be:
- Experienced and professional with excellent people skills
- Customer focussed
- Passionate about organic & natural skin care
- Excel in product sales
- Excellent IT skills and experience in using microsoft excel, word, outlook, salon software and shopify.
- Preferably (but not essential) experience in managing treatment room bookings
- An ability to multi task and work under pressure
- An ability for creative display on the shop floor, including windows.
- A strong and flexible ‘can do’ work ethic
Punctuality and flexibility to cover colleague if needed
Used to working as part of a small team or occasionally alone
- Be proactive and able to think on your feet solving problems if they occur.
This role will be based on our shop floor and you are the face of the business to our customers. Duties are varied and include:
- Selling our beautiful products
- Taking bookings for treatments
- Keeping the store clean, well presented. Visual display abilities.
- Assisting our customers in store
- Answering the Phone
- Responding to Emails
- Stock Management and Ordering
- A strong and flexible ‘can do’ work ethic is essential.
Full training will be given. You will receive free products, free treatments and we also do staff social events (when not in lockdown) along with staff discounts.
Application deadline: 19/03/2021
Expected start date: 05/04/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
All our locations are Covid secure, with hand sanitiser, screens, social distancing, temperature checks, masks and gloves, one way systems and limits on number of people in store.
Ability to commute/relocate: Teignmouth TQ14 8AU (preferred)
Experience: Retail sales: 2 years (preferred) Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
Applications: please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org