A part time role is now available in our Totnes store to work 3 days a week to include Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (Thursday we are open until 20.30). We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Experienced and professional with excellent people skills
- Customer focussed
- Passionate about organic & natural skin care
- Excel in product sales
- Excellent IT skills and experience – microsoft suite, salon software and shopify.
- Preferably (but not essential) experience in managing treatment room bookings
- An ability to multi task and work under pressure
- An ability for creative display on the shop floor, including windows.
- A strong and flexible ‘can do’ work ethic
- Punctuality and flexibility to cover colleague if needed
- Used to working as part of a small team or occasionally alone
- Be proactive and able to think on your feet solving problems if they occur.
This role will be based on our shop floor and you are the face of the business to our customers.
Duties are varied and include:
- Selling our beautiful products
- Taking bookings for treatments
- Keeping the store clean, well presented. Visual display abilities.
- Assisting our customers in store
- Processing internet orders
- Answering the Phone
- Responding to Emails
- Stock Management and Ordering
- A strong and flexible ‘can do’ work ethic is essential.
Please see www.apothespa.co.uk and beauty.apothespa.co.uk for more details.
Full training will be given. You will receive free products, free treatments and we also do staff social events (when not in lockdown) along with staff discounts.
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Application deadline: 14/06/2021
Expected start date: 28/06/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discounts
- 8 hour shift
- COVID-19 considerations:
- All our stores are fully covid compliant with screens, mask wearing, sanitising and cleaning, one way systems and store number limits.
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- retail sales: 2 years (preferred)
- computer literacy: 2 years (preferred)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV & covering letter